× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question Catzilla identifies the GPU wrong?

9 years 4 months ago #1691 by Raymond
Hello,

New user to catzilla, but it reads my GPU as NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870 (GM204/D17U-20) , but CCleaner and dxdiag shows it as GTX 970. What is going on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #1710 by Fraser Harding
My GPU is a Gigabyte GTX 980.
Allbenchmark shows it as a GTX880 ???
I just upgraded to the Advanced version,but everytime I try and do something higher than 568p it asks me to upgrade to advanced,and cant post my score either.The first time I ran it it scored me at 42000 odd and placed me second. Odd as It is only a mini ATX media centre PC with a good GPU , i7 4970 CPU and 16Gb of ram. :unsure:

9 years 3 months ago #1711 by KILLER_K
You two do realize the owner abandoned the benchmark right? Nothing else will be fixed or updated. It is dead and he has been gone for 3 + months. The forum is nothing but people spamming ads in here now. Sad to see it happen to paying customers but that is life.

9 years 3 months ago #1712 by fraser
OMFG!
If this Benchmark is dead then why do I get responses from them to my emails?
I gotta say though, I have a beast of a machine that I have not benchmarked here as I am leak testing the custom water cooling loop and that is the machine that I would expect to be in the top 5 , not this over clocked media PC
Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #1713 by KILLER_K
When did you get a reply from the owner? As you can see he hasn't been in here in over 3+ months helping with issues or said anything. He basically just vanished into thin air and out the blue.

The benchmark reads most cpu and the speed wrong. SLI and Crossfire is also messed up. Along with what you see it reading the 970/980 GTX gpus as 8xx series video cards.

A single 970 GTX overclocked will pull around 34k pretty easily in this benchmark though. That is going to be most of the reason you are not getting in the top 10 or so. as most are overclocking their machines a pretty good bit here.

9 years 3 months ago #1714 by fraser
Earlier this week.I had problems posting my scores.got a response and it's now fixed.