× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question Catzilla identifies the GPU wrong?

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #1964 by Andrew
Thanks Killer. I thought so. I have several desktops one with a 780ti in it and that only gets around 17k at 1080. Specs are listed in my post above, but here are the main ones again. GTX970 G1, i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, 8GB DDR3 @ 2,000MHz. There are no bottle necks in my system or systems, they all get expected results with 3DMark (paid for) and Heaven, Valley, Furmark, you name it - alls good except Catzilla. Can play all games maxed out and very rarely get crashes, and they are due to drivers or the game itself after I google it, so my systems are well balanced and work great.
Not sure if this link will work. (Getting fatal error to access forums, so I had direct link, log in, close, re-open and here I am. Yeah this site needs maintainence alright.

Anyway, I'm not alt all concerned about this, but curious. I've given up on Catzilla although I paid for the advanced licence.
You seem to know what you are talking about so try this link, and I'd be interested to hear what you reckon. Remember, it was the 1080p full test. Cheers.
www.catzilla.com/showresult?lp=390599|*|Result%20Details
EDIT: Woops mixed specs of two systems. Memory is 16GB G-skill at 1866. What I wrote above was for my 780ti system. Still makes little difference as both systems are great, just Catzilla is screwed up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #1965 by KILLER_K
i thought you was running the default benchmark. I did all y test again for you. Stock, cpu overclocked and then the cpu and gpu in 1080p. Hopefully this will show you the difference. But you are about dead on for 1080p results. But hardly anyone uses stock for benchmarking in here. I would just use 3dmark, Heaven and Valley for the proper results. they are all coded and supported correctly.

I7 930 Stock =13,043[/u][/color]
www.catzilla.com/showresult?lp=391133

I7 930 @ 4.2GHz =13,292[/u][/color]
www.catzilla.com/showresult?lp=391142

I7 930 @ 4.2Ghz 970 @ 220/400=15,316[/u][/color]
www.catzilla.com/showresult?lp=391154
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew

9 years 3 months ago #1966 by Andrew
Hey thanks man. That's very decent of you to do those tests.
I guess that explains it then. Glad to hear it.
And yes, I will follow your advice. I rarely use Catzilla. The vast majority of benches I do (I do quite a bit of overclocking both CPU and GPU) I use 3DMark or Valley, a combination.
It's a shame about Catzilla. The potential is still there, but if know one maintains the site, it's just gonna continue to decay.
I have real trouble answering these posts as even though I log in, it won't let me enter the forums. I have to log in. Then copy the direct link in the notification email and hope for the best. Tried with Chrome and ie and on two different PCs lol. It's the site.
Thanks again. Much appreciated. :cheer:

9 years 3 months ago #1968 by KILLER_K
Glad I could help you out. This is about all we can do at this point is let the end users help the end users. If you need anything else, feel free to post in here or pm me.