- To use the performance database user needs to register.
- On the basis of the information (name, username, and email) given voluntarily, our service is not able to identify the user.
- Registration requires user's email, name, username and a password.
- By registration on this site, user agrees to receive emails from this service.
- The service does not provide to any third party emails received from his users.
- We protect your privacy and personal data when you visit our websites and use our products and services.
- The service contacts with registered users via emails. Each sent message is considered delivered.
- In order to provide service, we process information of a technical nature contained in log files.
- Users who benchmark their computers and send results to the top list automatically give their permission to gather their computers system data and send these information to ALLBenchmark Statistics.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE SERVICE
- ALLBenchmark.com - website found under a common addresses: www.allbenchmark.com www.allbenchmark.org www.allbenchmark.pl www.catzilla.com www.catzilla.us www.catzilla.co www.catzilla.pl run by ALLPlayer Group Ltd. Partnership.
- User - a person who visits the website and uses the service.
- Registered user - The user who has registered on the Website by entering his name and email.
- Webmasters - those who are dealing with a regularity of the service.
- ALLBenchmark - hereinafter - the service - a scanning system for hardware and software resources in order to advice the user what software or computer components have to be replaced in order to increase productivity and achieve higher scores in benchmark.
- Catzilla - Big cat - the name of the test for most demanding high end computers.
- CPU - Central Processing Unit.
- RAM - Random Access Memory.
- Graphics card - expansion card which generates output images to a display.
- HDD - Hard Disk Drive.
- SSD - Solid-State Drive.
- Service Packs - a collection of updates.
- Video card driver - software that integrates a graphics card with the operating system.
2. General Provisions
- The service is informative.
- The service has the right to delete so called dead account that is, those for which the authorized person is not logged within 6 months.
- The service has the right to terminate account when the owner acted unethically and blameworthy.
- Recommendations for users' PCs, as well as the performance scores are as accurate as possible.
- ALLBenchmark cannot control users' data submitted to toplist and such data may sometimes contain imperfections.
- The service and software are provided " as they are". ALLPlayer Group Ltd Partnership does not take responsibility for difficulties that user may encounter during testing or applying recommendations.
- The service and software are offered without any warranty or implied warranty.
- After our recommendations we do not take responsibility for users' results in ALLBenchmark or performance of users' computers. We only suggest any software or hardware updates and user is the one who takes the action on his own risk.
- ALLPlayer Group Ltd. Partnership disclaims all losses or liabilities related with using the service and its recommendations.
- User has the right to use information published on the Website.
3. Webmasters duties
- Webmasters have the right to edit or delete: post, comment if the content is offensive, has links to other Web sites, advertises a different solution, contains pornographic content.
- Webmasters have the right to remove a comment if it does not concern the content, which has been issued.
4. Newsletter terms
- As part of the above services, the Newsletter may be sent by ALLPlayer Group, in a cyclic manner.
- Newsletter subscription is provided free of charge and accessible to all users of the service.
- Newsletter is sent to registered users up to twice a month.
- Newsletter includes the current offer of trade and commercial information about the operations and events on the ALLPlayer Group network and its partners.
- After completing the form, user will receive the link in the email sent automatically in order to verify the accuracy of the information provided during registration.
- Each newsletter includes:
- Information about the sender
- Completed "subject" entry
- Information about how to unsubscribe
- Each newsletter subscriber may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link present in each message footer.
5. Terms of the purchase of the software license activation code
- When placing an order on our website, the buyer states that have read the Terms and Conditions and agrees to its provisions, as well as consents to the processing of personal data for the purposes of delivery.
- The price of the software license is valid at the time of order.
- Service has the right to withdraw from the order, if provided by the Purchaser data are incomplete or incorrect.
- Activation Code is delivered electronically on registered email
- Return of purchased license is possible only in justified cases, after making complaint to the email address email@example.com
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you have to terminate the use of the service immediately.