× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Pytanie Charging for a beta?

10 lata 10 miesiąc temu #550 przez adrian
Why are people being charged for a beta may i ask?

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

10 lata 10 miesiąc temu #556 przez Jason Howard
To put it simply were funding them for great things in the future. You also DONT have to pay anything and use a free code with less of the functionality, but thats your choice. Me personally dont mind paying them for what they have created. It gives me an awesome chance to test my computer to its limits. And i prefer allbenchmark to 3d mark any day but thats personal choice. Remember they put alot of hard work into creating this... You like being paid for your hard work right?
COM_KUNENA_THANKYOU: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski

10 lata 10 miesiąc temu #557 przez adrian

Jason Howard napisał: To put it simply were funding them for great things in the future. You also DONT have to pay anything and use a free code with less of the functionality, but thats your choice. Me personally dont mind paying them for what they have created. It gives me an awesome chance to test my computer to its limits. And i prefer allbenchmark to 3d mark any day but thats personal choice. Remember they put alot of hard work into creating this... You like being paid for your hard work right?

Well we make there product because we test it for them, and beta's can be fully test an cost nothing.
I like to pay for fully working software tbh and I think charging for beta is cheeky.

10 lata 10 miesiąc temu #558 przez Jason Howard
how is it cheeky? people buy beta versions of software everyday. games are never finished products when released. and again im glad to fund this program. ive never had a problem with it so hardware rec's dont work i dont need it anyways i know what i can improve. again you dont have to pay for it or fund them its your choice they were nice enough to release a free version. i cant wait to see whats next from them and still satisfied with my purchase.

10 lata 10 miesiąc temu #559 przez adrian

Jason Howard napisał: how is it cheeky? people buy beta versions of software everyday. games are never finished products when released. and again im glad to fund this program. ive never had a problem with it so hardware rec's dont work i dont need it anyways i know what i can improve. again you dont have to pay for it or fund them its your choice they were nice enough to release a free version. i cant wait to see whats next from them and still satisfied with my purchase.

This is the first beta I have seen ever thats being sold and can only be partly tested.

10 lata 10 miesiąc temu #560 przez Tugrul_512bit
Programmer starts with minimal motivation and a base program,
you give money to programmer,
money multiplies motivation of programmer,
programmer makes better benchmark,
better benchmark stimulates you,
you give more money.

Programmer also needs different hardwares to make it fully compatible or you may run on your hardware and do beta-testing which is equal to giving money.
COM_KUNENA_THANKYOU: Mike Beo