× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Pytanie Charging for a beta?

10 lata 10 miesiąc temu - 10 lata 10 miesiąc temu #561 przez adrian

Tugrul_512bit napisał: Programmer starts with minimal motivation and a base program,
you give money to programmer,
money multiplies motivation of programmer,
programmer makes better benchmark,
better benchmark stimulates you,
you give more money.

Programmer also needs different hardwares to make it fully compatible or you may run on your hardware and do beta-testing which is equal to giving money.

Yes sounds like a good basis, bet all betas everywhere are doing it, oh wait.
For me a fully functional beta with a donate button is fair.

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

10 lata 10 miesiąc temu #562 przez Tugrul_512bit
For example, I am not taking money for my benchmark and it sucks

forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=379276

a multi-device heterogeneous computing opencl Nbody bigbang simulator. You can use both amd+nvidia (example: gtx660+hd7850) or many cpus.
COM_KUNENA_THANKYOU: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski

10 lata 10 miesiąc temu #569 przez Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi,

Thanks for your kind words and support!

Currently more than 1500 fans have gave us their support by buying the program in BETA state. This is really awesome. Also as you have probably noticed we have gathered 13 500 users, and they downloaded the bench more than 200 000 times!
Catzilla also is really popular amongst streaming services such as youtube and vimeo. I've counted more than 500 000 views already!

The best thing about it is that those numbers didn't stop! New people are still coming and new tests are performed.
We did a lot of improvements so far and the results are 99% clean now. We can use them for data processing to start up recommendations and other features that we are planning. I agree that the webpage developments is a bit slow, but the changes should appear during next week. Please share those news with your friends, so they will know how many people have trusted us already!

Thanks for that!
Catzilla team