× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Question Disappearing results

11 years 1 month ago #482 by grok23
All my results seem to have disappeared from the leaderboards. I can understand if some of them were from older builds of the test, but the last one I posted about 25 minutes ago using the latest RC1 build of the test.

What is the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #483 by grok23
Posted some new ones for now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski

11 years 1 month ago #487 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi grok!

I see your 1st place results in leaderboards, but you're probablt saying that you don't see them in your control panel. Don't worry! we got them in the database, the bage is under maintance. And I see they ran into some kind of trouble, so I believe it will take them around a week to polish it. Well :), that is the darkside of the community development. On one hand you are helping us a lot with your feedback, on the other you see how the development goes and how many bugs are flowing around. Our idea is to show the community around our benchmark that we are constantly making it better and that they help us in that. And it works :), we got 100 new users every day now! the new results are seeding the base and we are getting close for our statistics to work!

Thanks for that!
The following user(s) said Thank You: grok23

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #488 by grok23
What happened was that Allbenchmark hung up when the Nvidia drivers crashed out. When I restarted it, I was asked did I want to submit a crash report to help out. I did so and it seemed to coincide with all my stats getting wiped. Probably just a coincidence.

All my results on the boards are new runs made since then.

Glad to hear the user base is growing steadily.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski

11 years 1 month ago #489 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hmm,
That's interesting. We will check it out.
Thanks!

11 years 1 month ago #491 by grok23
No worries. Hope you guys have a great time at GDC.