× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Pytanie Catzilla 4k Advanced - EExternalException in module KERNELBASE.dll

5 lata 11 miesiąc temu #26154 przez Nata Gariati
the only solution is to install win 7 with only usb drivers and no other drivers. I solved that way

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

5 lata 11 miesiąc temu #26156 przez Jake Hudson
They wont support their own product, its pretty ridiculous. Windows 7 is being phased out here pretty sure, and if they dont fix it they wont have an product for much longer. FIX YOUR SOFTWARE. I paid for the software and all I am asking for is SUPPORT but telling me to reinstall it and run as admin obviously isnt working for group that is having the issue. So frusterating when you have a software and crappy support.

5 lata 11 miesiąc temu #26157 przez Nata Gariati
yes, it's ridiculous for a paid product. I use it on the hwbot platform and win 7 works better

5 lata 9 miesiąc temu #26163 przez Patrick Schmitz
Yea they bound everyones license file to your Hardware ID's - great copyright protection if you have enough support staff to issues new licenses for every hardware upgrade - but as you can tell by their total lack of response, that this Company is failing hard, get everyone together to start a lawsuit or group hack the Company break there protection and take over their website and Distribute their software for free. It will probably take them 2 years to figure it out .... If ever