× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

file Pytanie Catzilla 720p cheater. Remove him please.

10 lata 7 miesiąc temu - 10 lata 7 miesiąc temu #683 przez Rangerjr1

Chevy350 has an impossible high score for those clocks. Remove it please.

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

10 lata 7 miesiąc temu #687 przez chevy350
Just how is it impossible? If the test is run back to back with clock changes in between runs they would not show the change. I started at defaults of 1000/1250 and moved up from there.

10 lata 7 miesiąc temu #688 przez Rangerjr1

chevy350 napisał: Just how is it impossible? If the test is run back to back with clock changes in between runs they would not show the change. I started at defaults of 1000/1250 and moved up from there.

Lol you dumb fuck. Its still a 7950. It CANT beat my 7970 at these clocks with almost 25%.

10 lata 7 miesiąc temu #689 przez Rangerjr1
Possible if you forced lower LOD (Which is probably what you did) Its still cheating. If you did it legitimately you got a Titan in 7950 disguise. Which i also doubt.

People like you ruin leaderboards. Im out.

10 lata 7 miesiąc temu #690 przez chevy350
The issue is the same as it was with my 6950's in crossfire, they were never detected properly and always listed my scores as single card. So as far as being a cheater goes if this application was detecting hardware properly it would have shown that the score I "cheated" to get was gotten by running 2 7950's instead of a single card. I submitted my logs and everything else that was requested when using my crossfired 6950's and it was never fixed and does the same as it did on the run in question, only showed as having 1 card and not 2.

10 lata 6 miesiąc temu #755 przez Nathan Williams
I can't place fault on chevy. Program has done odd things for me in the past - needs a full leaderboard wipe anyway.

I've got a score showing 2x crossfire Intel HD Graphics - I was using 2x SLI GTX780.... hell if I know why it did that.
COM_KUNENA_THANKYOU: chevy350