× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

question-circle Pytanie catzilla doesnt start,only an error pops up.

10 lata 8 miesiąc temu #638 przez Rune Bornøy
Hmmm, i uninstalled catzilla and reinstalled it but the error pops up right away now....Weird.

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

10 lata 8 miesiąc temu #640 przez Richard Sabatino
I did the same thing I also installed the whql driver for NVidia I thought it was a driver issue same error

10 lata 7 miesiąc temu - 10 lata 7 miesiąc temu #653 przez Cotton
I got new PC-Components(Mainboard, CPU, RAM), so on Saturday I built my new PC and installed Windows 7 Ultimate. After drivers etc. were installed, I installed Catzilla and it worked. But something was wrong with my System, so on Sunday I checked my BIOS and changed some things there. Then I re-installed Windows, drivers etc. and Catzilla. As I tried to start it then, I only got this little, nearly empty, Window and nothing else happened.

In case it's relevant, here is my PC:
MB: Asrock Z87 Extreme4; CPU: Intel I5-4670K; GPU: GTX 560 Ti OC; RAM: 8GB DDR3 G.Skill PC12800(1600Mhz) CL7; Audio: Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer

10 lata 7 miesiąc temu #657 przez Richard Sabatino
I think its something across the board not certain system related. I ran this program when it first came out with windows 7 and 8 and 8.1 all worked with different graphic cards from my 560 ti and my 660 ti sli confiq it was all good until now .

10 lata 7 miesiąc temu #662 przez Mike Beo
It work fine until i let it connect to the internet, after that the same error box showed up for me too... very odd. now no version will work.

10 lata 7 miesiąc temu #664 przez Jakob Trosin
Well apparently there's more than one user with this problem. It would be nice if someone from the tech support or developer team would join this thread (assuring that the problem would be fixed in a day or something along these lines ;) ).