× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

exclamation-circle Important Extremely slow site and downloads.

11 lata 1 miesiąc temu - 11 lata 1 miesiąc temu #463 przez KILLER_K
It is pretty bad when you have been trying to download a benchmark all day. And only to get less the 1kb's download speed from a server here. Then stating it will take 63 days plus to even get the file. After that out the blue the download drops out and you lose all the progress for all of that time also.

This is just my opinion here. Seems you need a better server, that is clearly seen here today. Let alone the website will not load or even the forums. I honestly wouldn't mind paying a little money for the benchmark but these are the things that bother me.

Taking way, way too long to get the benchmark. Site is dragging like I was on a 33.6 dial up modem. Can't get into the forums to see if it is just me or everyone is having the issue. Seems you only have one source for download here. And it is obviously way overloaded here.

Using the same name for every beta benchmark released. Now I have multiple downloads all named the same thing. How hard is it to name it properly by adding the beta name to the name of the file? Next thing is why on earth a 500 meg download each and every time? Can't we just get a patch instead of doing 500meg every time?

I'm honestly going to have to sit all these beta rounds out for now. Seems we are going 1 step forward and then taking 2-3 steps backwards now. It should be getting easier as the beta builds are released. Seems it is more annoying now to get the benchmark and try to run it now.

Thanks you for letting me try a few builds. Even though no scores could be used or saved on my end. Hopefully in the near future you can get all this issues solved. As of right now it is entirely too hard to even use this benchmark. I can't justify spending money on the benchmark and having all these issues.

Good luck and thanks again for letting me try it out. As a side note, all the beta testers should get the benchmark for free for all the testing and problems with it.
Załączniki:
COM_KUNENA_THANKYOU: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

11 lata 1 miesiąc temu #469 przez Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Hi Killer!

We are really sorry for that, but thanks for extensive mail. We just added torrent link in download section upon your request. As for the webpage. It will all go back to normal in 2 days :). As you've probably noticed we are doing on site changes and rebuilding. We need to work on actual database so the current site has exploded a bit. When we will finish our work we will cache the site and it will run smooth again. Also When we reach the release v1.0 (currently we changed from BETA to RC1) so it's a matter of days, then we will seed all the downloads sites like tucows etc. So there will be tons of mirrors :). Thye don't accept betas. Thanks for your patience!
Michal

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.