× For help and support with ALLBenchmark in general

map-pin Question (0xc000007b) bug

11 years 3 months ago #115 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Quite a tought solution it is :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #146 by Stefan
I've tried both solutions that you've posted in this thread, Michal, and I still get the "0xc000007b" error :( Do you know, if there is anything else I can try? Cause I really want to do some benchmarks

11 years 3 months ago #155 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Unfortunately, Couple of people decided to reinstal their systems. It works 100%. If you
are common with filesystem, you can manually check if you have right libs in right directories. Probably a game, or a an app did mismatch those dll files :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stefan

11 years 3 months ago #168 by Stefan
That's sad, cause I don't want to reinstall my system, and I'm not common with filesystem or .lib files in the right directories at all, so I don't know what there is left to do for me, to get this working.
Could it have something to do with Windows 8?

11 years 2 months ago #342 by Ian Horsfield
I'm having this same error as well. I had the same problem with 3d mark 11. I solved this by doing a custom install of 3d mark and including 3s binaries then running it in 32 bit mode. Apparently it's something to do with it not being able to find visual c++ 64 even though it's installed. I'm assuming catzilla is having the same problem. Would it be possible to incude a custom install for 32 bit binaries in an upcoming beta or some sort of work around for this.
Thanks
Ian