file Question Let the Titan come!

11 years 1 week ago #425 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Titan is the best currently but it got just 14K, it's exactly like nvidia specs were saying. So everything's fine here :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #426 by grok23

Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski wrote: Hi grok!
We found that bug! It will be fixed in next build

Just had a few quick runs through on the new beta version and all seems good so far. It does seem odd to have to reenter my upgrade code every time I start up allbenchmark though.

I've submitted my results using my 24/7 clocks (no changes to power target, slightly more aggressive fan profile, minor bump to core clock). I might have a go at pushing them a bit higher if I have the time next weekend. If not, I'll just wait until I can finally get them watercooled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski

11 years 1 week ago #428 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
grok: thanks for the results! you can easily beat that I guess with water cooling. It scales well. As for the upgrade code - we are working on that, I assume that you install everytime on ramdisk?

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #433 by grok23
Actually I've not even bothered running it off a RAM disk yet or installed it on one of my RAM cache accelerated drives, as it doesn't seem worth it until I'm ready to start properly pushing the scores up. All runs so far have just been straight off the C: drive (Vertex 4 256GB).

I think you're right about the water cooling too and I'm trying to stick to my rule of not pushing things until proper cooling is in place. I'm looking forward to that a lot and just trying to keep myself calm enough in the meantime to wait for the Heatkiller blocks to be ready for sale and not just rush out and get some EK blocks, because they're available now.
---edit---
After writing this post I've just loaded up allbenchmark again and seen that it is now unlocking the advanced edition features for me every time. :woohoo:

It seems that having a restart after unlocking the advanced edition was what was needed. :silly:

11 years 1 week ago #436 by Michal 'bonzaj' Staniszewski
Ah thanks for that :). We will fix that today. Because today we are releasing BETA24, and in some cases it will give 10% result boost. We eliminated a lot of CPU bottlenecks, so in low res profiles you will be able to score much higher. Important notice is that - today we are changing codes - they will be generated for you on your profile changes. The last ones were causing a lot of trouble
The following user(s) said Thank You: grok23

6 years 1 month ago #26133 by nana
I have a couple of them, yet observing as I can just run the Kitty test, despite the fact that I've paid for the
Do My Homework For Me Advanced release, it appears to be entirely silly. Ideally, this will be settled soon